After listening to the exciting things year 3 have been up to during the holidays, we thought it would be a great idea if we were able to fly on a jet plane, together as one big team. What do you think?
We have an idea of where we would love to go and showed the children a picture of our intended destination.
- the lush green vegetation,
- the azure, cooling blue water that surrounding the island,
- the threatening clouds in the sky,
- and mountainous terrain.
They wanted to know
- What the climate was like,
- what the population was,
- whether they could see an ocean or sea,
- what fruit grows on the trees,
- what lives under the water, and
- if they would be able to snorkel.