The children in Year 6 have been planning and investigating questions about light. They planned their own investigation, ensuring it was fair and that they only changed one variable, keeping everything else the same.
Here are some of the questions they investigated…
- What happens to a shadow if you change the angle of the light source?
- How can the size of a shadow be changed?
- How does the brightness of the light source affect a shadow?
- What material creates the strongest shadow?
- Do mirrors affect the strength of shadows?