Our School’s SEND Information Report explains what we offer children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND) throughout their time with us. It explains how we support them on to the next stage of their education. You may also want to read our SEND Policy, a document that gives more detail about our statutory duties and day-to-day procedures – for example how we plan the most effective support for children with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND) and how we review their progress.
Camden Local Authority also publishes a Camden Local Offer on its website.
You can also read our SEND information report Sept 2023
This sets out a wide range of information about the specialist services, schools, colleges and organisations that can provide support and information for families of children and young people with SEND.
If you have any queries about information on this website you can contact our School directly. We value parents and carers’ opinions and review and refresh our approach accordingly. The next review date for our School’s offer is November 2022.
Communicating Information About SEND
- All of our policies are on our website and you can also collect a copy from the office.
- We are happy to provide additional information or summaries. Please ask the office staff for a Meeting with the Inclusion Manager or our SEND Link Governors – Alice Gray .
- If you would like to talk to member of staff we will arrange for a member of staff to meet you and answer your questions. Let us know if you need an interpreter or British Sign Language signer. We will do our best to provide this support.
The Purpose of our School’s SEND Local Offer
The purpose of our Local Offer is to inform parents and carers about:
- how we welcome children with special educational needs and/or disabilities (these needs are referred to throughout the document as SEND) into our School;
- how we support them in all aspects of School life and remove barriers to achievement;
- how we work in close partnership with parents/carers and children;
- how we make effective provision for all of our children with SEND.