This section features information about our school performance:
- Latest School Performance Document for 2015 – 2016 cohorts
- School Performance Document for 2016 – 2017 cohort (due Sept 2017)
- Pupil Premium for 2017 and 2018
- Sports Premium for 2017 and 2018
- School Improvement Plan 2016 – 2017
- KS1 and KS2 Data Dashboard
- Cluster Collaborative Review Report – April 2016
- Camden School Review – Feb 2013
- Ofsted Report – June 2009
These links to the Pupil Premium include an impact statement which refers to expenditure from 2014-2015 and attainment for the 2015 cohorts. Our Pupil Premium Plan for 16/17 is also below.
This page contains useful information / links about the school. For further, detailed information about our children’s outstanding achievements please visit the Department for Education’s website.
The 1 3 5 Cluster Partnership Group consists of a group of five Primary Schools within the London Borough of Camden. The schools within the partnership are:
Gospel Oak Primary School
Fleet Primary School
Carlton Primary School
Rhyl Primary School
Primrose Hill Primary School
The schools have begun a collaboration working together to build a shared understanding of the new Assessment requirements and to trial a model for monitoring and challenging each other
We plan to develop the cluster in terms of sharing examples of excellent practice, curriculum development and special events and staff development.
Our agreement is of a loose partnership’ based on agreed co-operative working and managed collectively by the Head Teachers of each school, chaired by each Head in turn. The partnership has very close working relationships with Camden and the CSLP.